LegacyGT.com

Helmets in Sacramento

nm

Anyone know where one can buy an SA2005 (not M or DOT) rated helmet around Sacramento?

My brother needs one, and I'd rather not lend mine.

(Roseville Cycle center only has M and DOT helmets)

I really can't think of anyplace other than Tognotti's that might have what you are looking for.

-- Steve

Tognotti's doesn't have anything either. Neither did RPM.

We'll be going near sears point so we may hit up whatever that shop (Wine Country something) is around there.

Sounds like you need it soon. Otherwise, I would have just recommended helmetharbor

http://www.helmetharbor.com/Search/Index.cfm/IP/1_12_0_0

The bike stores around here like cyclegear and PCP will probably have all Snell and DOT stuff. Maybe try calling the porsche dealership like neillo.

All of them seem to think that Snell SA means Snell M, which is just annoying as hell. I don't like mail order helmets as I like to try them on.

All of them seem to think that Snell SA means Snell M, which is just annoying as hell. I don't like mail order helmets as I like to try them on.

Yea, I know what you mean about helmets.

Try calling thunderhill or local clubs or track day organizers like trackmasters to see if they got any recommendations for store.

Yea, I know what you mean about helmets.

Try calling thunderhill or local clubs or track day organizers like trackmasters to see if they got any recommendations for store.

We're going to be near sears point on Monday, so we're hoping the store there is open.

Otherwise, he's getting a hair net.

Archived