LegacyGT.com

GT LTD Sedan on Dealership lot!

[quote name='SUBE555']Thats because most WRX owners probably don't have kids. ;)[/quote] Two kids, aged 5 and 1, don't make me restate my case that the WRX Wagon is the perfect family car, until I get my hands on a GT wagon :P

[quote name='Sub-attraction']:o Overshare!!! :lol:[/quote] [quote name='Drift Monkey']TMI indeed! [/quote] [quote name='SUBE555'] Dave, that was WAY more than we needed to know![/quote] Just wait you guys, years of interuppted sleep and very little time to yourself await you, not to mention trying to one-up your wife/partner as to who changes the worst diapers :lol:

[quote name='Gumby'][quote name='Sub-attraction']:o Overshare!!! :lol:[/quote] [quote name='Drift Monkey']TMI indeed! [/quote] [quote name='SUBE555'] Dave, that was WAY more than we needed to know![/quote] Just wait you guys, years of interuppted sleep and very little time to yourself await you, not to mention trying to one-up your wife/partner as to who changes the worst diapers :lol:[/quote] :| Hopefully that's at least 8 years away..

Archived