LegacyGT.com

Bridgstone RE-01R First Impressions...

cfdrumr

Hey,

So when I got my tarmac3's, I picked up some cheap Federal 595's so I could have some tires. They were eh....no tractions anywhere, crazy in the rain, ugly....blah blah blah

Well...yesterday I picked up some brand new Bridgestone RE-01R's from Delco tire ($220 a corner mounted and balanced)

While I have only driven 20 miles, I can tell you these are the best tires Ive ever seen. They grip for days BUT they dont cause the car to understeer. YEAH! They look badass and perform even better. I highly recommend these tires to ANYONE and EVERYONE.

I was debating between thee and Dunlop Z1 Star Specs. Went for the latter as they are priced much better. Great tire.

I am envious that you're trying summer tires in winter. Wrrrr. Snow here.

I was debating between thee and Dunlop Z1 Star Specs. Went for the latter as they are priced much better. Great tire.

I picked up a gently used set of StarSpecs (17s) which i'll be running on my RPF1s...

Yay!! :)

~Sucka-Duck~

That seems to be the hot setup on NASIOC. Did you have a chance to compare them with any competitors?

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Yes, I was running GY DSG3 and RE070 in the past. I also have RE050A Pole Position on the other car, although never got to push the latter tire hard.

They are the best tire I've experienced so far grip wise. Steering response strangely suffered compared to GY GSD3 but maybe it's due to thread depth (GYs were worn).

Archived