LegacyGT.com

can we change our banner on the main page

c-lo

That what's it's called? I remember we were looking to do this some time ago. might I suggest some shots from previous calendars? perhaps a seasonal change??
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yeah, seems that way. guess I'll go over and enjoy the ever changing banner on VWvortex then:rolleyes:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

:lol::lol: yeah well when do I do things by the book? who knows, maybe I'll get banned again! I'll be the "bad boy" legacygt.com

well thats too bad. wonder how sites like Vortex deal with that.

dunno, opinions are like a@#holes everyones got one.:rolleyes: especially with all the old farts that are on here.

myself excluded.

Hey thanks Jack!! I appreciate your kind words!

I vote for the change! "F" the farts who don't like it. ;)

if referring to the quick style chooser are your resolution to a banner change than I guess that'll have to do:rolleyes:

Archived