LegacyGT.com

Datalog AP V2

UnXpectedError

Well guys like you suspected, I now also think its eaither bad fuel, overly agressive timing on the PDX map, or some combination of both.

I went back to the Cobb 91 Octane map, and was still getting -1.4, and -2.4 Knock correction from time to time just driving around casually. So obviously the supposed 94 in the tank must be some awfully lousy 94.

I finally got thru that tank and filled up with Shell 91 Octane V-Power and been driving around all day with my AP on, even got a couple 3rd gear pulls in and all i've seen is 0.0 for both max and min all day on knock correction. I'm assumming thats good.

Unfortunately my PDX tune is now useless to me unless PDX will be kind enough to exchange it for a 91 map. The Huskey 94 is the only 94 available around here and its crap. We don't even have any 92 or 93.:mad:

I'm just crossing my fingers that i didn't do any real damage to the engine running that PDX map. And thank Cobb for enabling the Data Logging or god knows how long i would have run with the PDX map in there:eek:

The Cobb OTS is running more boost and you're getting a little more airflow because of it.

The Cobb OTS tune still has some knock in it. At some time in the past, you had a knock between 4800 and 5200 rpm. When the knock occurs while d(load)/d(time) is small, the ecu will mark it in its learned table.

It's normal. I've seen this FLKC in at least one other Cobb log.

The Cobb OTS is running more boost and you're getting a little more airflow because of it.

The Cobb OTS tune still has some knock in it. At some time in the past, you had a knock between 4800 and 5200 rpm. When the knock occurs while d(load)/d(time) is small, the ecu will mark it in its learned table.

It's normal. I've seen this FLKC in at least one other Cobb log.

Yeah this knock occurred when i was on my last tank of gas i'm thinking. Perhaps I should reset the ECU now that i've got that gas out of the system.

Archived