LegacyGT.com

Favorite Christmas beer?

urs1ne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, i'm not really a huge beer fan. i like my foofoo drinks (fruity) and not too dark. Anything lighter that's good too? I think the lady at the beer store told me I'd probably like the Jubelale because it's a bit lighter than the brrrr.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

The Abyss is awesome, but's about 2 steps past anything posted in this thread. Think of it as a winter desert beer you would drink out of a snifter.

:lol::lol::lol:

maybe that's why they call it abyss

well, i'm not really a huge beer fan. i like my foofoo drinks (fruity) and not too dark. Anything lighter that's good too? I think the lady at the beer store told me I'd probably like the Jubelale because it's a bit lighter than the brrrr.

Not a christmas beer, but you could try a fruit beer. My wife likes the ones she has tried; though she is a beer drinker. Maybe a strawberry wheat, or something similar.

Not a christmas beer, but you could try a fruit beer. My wife likes the ones she has tried; though she is a beer drinker. Maybe a strawberry wheat, or something similar.

i like the local brew house's Hard Apple Ale. :) mmmm!

Guest JessterCPA
i like the local brew house's Hard Apple Ale. :) mmmm!

You should try a Lindemans Framboise or Peche. Excellent fruit beers without that cherry cough syrup taste.

You should try a Lindemans Framboise or Peche. Excellent fruit beers without that cherry cough syrup taste.

I drank an entire bottle of Framboise Christmas Eve. ;) and another on Christmas Day.

You have access to this and you drink something else AK?

http://blog.oregonlive.com/thebeerhere/2007/10/medium_alsakan%20Somoked%20porter%202007.JPG

actually, i don't really care for the AK beers. but then I've only tried their heffe (which I don't like anyways) and amber. I usually drink Molson Canadian, eh! :lol:

Archived