LegacyGT.com

VF52 Install Party

praedet

are you going to do an official review of the set up ted? i am very interested in this type of set up. maybe not that big of an injector, but very interested in the VF52.

subscribe.

I will do a review of the set-up after the fact...
:spin:

KOP will be gettting a VF52 in stock next week and it's got my name on it. I decided against the P,P,&C due to costs associated with my unexpected EZ-View Washer Bottle mod. At any rate, I'll have one of these in a week or two.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

KOP will be gettting a VF52 in stock next week and it's got my name on it. I decided against the P,P,&C due to costs associated with my unexpected EZ-View Washer Bottle mod. At any rate, I'll have one of these in a week or two.

Sweet, Let me know when you are ready to install, I want to help.

^^ I'm looking forward to it. As it turns out, Jeremey at KOP had just shipped my VF52 when Ted offered me the turbo. I called Jeremy and once again, proving he is the PARTS MAN, offered to intercept the UPS shipment and return it. Whew.

When I told Jeremy I was buying Ted's turbo he said that explains why Ted is sourcing some different go fast parts in place of the direction he was going with the VF52...

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived