LegacyGT.com

Colorado Springs

2Simpletons

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Post Whore Warning!*

Anybody know of the best place for prices in the Springs? I'm thinking I might HAVE to get the LTD, but I can only afford the GT price tag. Any help is appreciated!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Anybody know of the best place for prices in the Springs? I'm thinking I might HAVE to get the LTD, but I can only afford the GT price tag. Any help is appreciated!

someone got few hundreds below invoice from Burt Subaru within 2 months after the Legacy came out, so you should be able to get invoice from them rather easily, then go to your local dealers in Springs and demand a price match or lower. 2006 models aren't that far away so they are more liekly to and SHOULD deal, unless they are dumb.

This Space For Rent

someone got few hundreds below invoice from Burt Subaru within 2 months after the Legacy came out, so you should be able to get invoice from them rather easily, then go to your local dealers in Springs and demand a price match or lower. 2006 models aren't that far away so they are more liekly to and SHOULD deal, unless they are dumb.

Those sons of...grrr...told me they wouldn't go under invoice. I drove out to Flatirons to get mine.

Looks like an american flag in the form of LGTs...Red, white and blue. hehe. wish I could have made it and added some offroad silver to the group.

I know weekends stink for you, but would a Friday evening count as a weekend? Maybe in a few months when the days get longer we could swing one so you could attend.

• 2 weeks later...

My reply is for your first statement. Just needed to clarify. Love my legacy traded in my 01 gc8 2.5 and I'm glad I did. Just got my stock rims chromed at the dealership I bought it at. The red with chrome looks great. Hope to meet you all soon.

Brandon

Looks great.

I'm not local, but I'd like to be. :)

Don't mean to thread-jack, but any tips on trying to get work in CO? Headhunters? Other ideas? (I'm an IT project manager)

There is alot of IT here in the springs. No end of government if that interests you. I know Simpletons will have some good gouge as he is an IT guy also.

Sounds good to me. Maybe this weekend? But you will be funding MY new Xenons... :lol:

Who else is up for some action?

Ohh, and Racerdave, send you resume to me at clintjana@hotmail.com and I will make sure to pass on to my company (Large Consulting Firm) just in case they have some stuff opening up.

I was getting off at GoG's around 2ish. I saw a white GT with a wing parked at some professional building on west GoG's. Anybody here?

How is the weather supposed to be this weekend? Not that the weatherman knows anything....it wasn't supposed to snow today, was it?

Hey!!! That was me! How funny. Small world. Yeah, I was eating your dust and rocks and got stuck behind some slow pokes. Dangit. I was hoping we could've had some fun. That's a sharp lookin' ride you have. It's so funny to see how fast the new GT wagons are. Talk about a sleeper. I normally take Research to work or else we'd probably run into each other again.

See ya 'round!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone getting together soon? My friend and I make the trek from Denver every once in a while. (wrx,lgt). Definently would be cool to check out some other cars. BTW Anyone know a guy that drives a 2004 black GTO and can be see on Academy blvd a lot on the weekends?

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

Archived