LegacyGT.com

Teh Dirty South Donks Thread

Guest LGT-NY

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg this is the best thread ever! how did i not find it until now?!

This reminds me of the time a couple summers ago that i went down to Myrtle Beach in the middle of Black Biker Week. These cars were everywhere -- I'm gonna see if I can find pics.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

• 4 weeks later...
:lol: off topic real quick but you ^ reminded me of it with that comment. i was at a saturday night ricer meet in fl some years ago, and there was this kid there with a 80's mustang that i had seen driving around before but never talked to the kid (this mustang ran low 11's at the track) so the car was all primer except for the hatch, back bumper, and some of the very back of the quater panel. and those parts were painted with all these cool graphics(not ricer stuff, like actually well thought out and some BA airbrush work). but every time i saw the car i always wondered why he painted just the back of it, and the rest primer. so when he parked i walked up to him to ask and here was his response, "cause thats all anyone see's when they race me" :lol:

Hey, I thought all good paint jobs only cost $400....for the bumper.

If I had a car under $1k in value I'd paint my car a different color every season. Most likely the color on the car is almost or cease to exist after it been thru cleveland.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Well I have 1 thats know around town here. Its a golden buick with 28s lifted blares his stock crap skeapers. And lets just say his poor taste in cars goes along with his poor taste in driving. He goes around corners super fast with his door open swerving around them. Then when he gets on straight roads he "swangs" it through 4 lanes of traffic from shoulder to shoulder. Well there my little rant on that guy but we do have a reeses and skittles car here but those are the only 3 that I know of

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/08/500x_facebook_places.jpg

Is he on facebook?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family