LegacyGT.com

Az?

alostsok

btw, I don't know if it will happen this weekend or not. But my buddy and I might put my springs on my car, so if we do your more than welcome to stop by and say hi. I can give you directions if we do end up doing it this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see there are some folks out in my area. I'm out in Surprise, and am thinking about getting the lgt with trading in my '00 Maxima. Anthony, my wife and I did the same thing last year. We were looking for a change, we came out in July to check out the area. Yes it was HOT, but do-able. We bought a house while we were here. We went back to NH, put the house on the market and started packing. We moved out here in November, and got into our new house in January.

So far we love it, and I'll deal with the heat by sitting in my new pool.

You guys who bought legacy, what dealership did you buy from? I've been talking with the internet sales guy at Avondale Subaru. He seems reasonable.

You guys who bought legacy, what dealership did you buy from? I've been talking with the internet sales guy at Avondale Subaru. He seems reasonable.

I said this in another thread, but I was really happy with Ray Bentley at Pitre Subaru. Pitre has the best rating for Subaru dealers in this area. They may not have the lowest price though, so do some shopping if you're concerned about $100-200.

Good to see there are some folks out in my area. I'm out in Surprise, and am thinking about getting the lgt with trading in my '00 Maxima. Anthony, my wife and I did the same thing last year. We were looking for a change, we came out in July to check out the area. Yes it was HOT, but do-able. We bought a house while we were here. We went back to NH, put the house on the market and started packing. We moved out here in November, and got into our new house in January.

So far we love it, and I'll deal with the heat by sitting in my new pool.

If you are talking with Jon over there. I would say he is a great guy. Been very helpful to me and a lot of subaru owners in the area from what I hear. I cant comment on Pitre since I dont do business with them as of yet, but Avondale is down the street from my house.

Congrats on the move and possible new car. We just moved here in Feb ourselves. You will find two Subaru's in our garage.

Chad

Got my GT from the new dealership at the old Bell location. Gave me a decent price on my trade (newer truck, without having it there), the salesman drove back with me to pick up the trade in.

Congrats on the purchase. Hope to see you around town.

Archived