LegacyGT.com

Az?

alostsok

Well, that's two more LGT's than I've seen on the road so far :)

Anyway, anyone have suggestions for a good performance shop to do installs and tuning and such?

With my Honda I have always taken it in to SRD .. I had my first oil change done on the legacy there as well ...

If you do go .. I'd suggest September .. unless you want a taste on how our summers are ... but its really only 3 months out of the year that its hot .. I love it here .. and I am from Alaska.

Uh-oh, I almost booked something last night for early June. :)

• 2 weeks later...
if you come june, july or august (or early setpember), you won'y wan to move here :)

Thats not true. I was here last year at that time of year and decided to buy my house. But I am odd I guess or just tired of seeing clouds like in WA.

Oh yeah, I am in Avondale in West Valley.

If anyone in AZ needs paint or headlight protection kits installed just let us know. We would be glad to help out.

• 2 weeks later...
My girl friend and I will be taking a trip to Arizona this spring to check out the state and see if we would like to live there someday. We are in New Jersey now. We will be checking out, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tuscon, Yuma, Lake Haveseau, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff and Phoenix on our 7 day trip. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

I would also check out the surprise and avondale area .. they are building new communities like crazy and houses are cheap there ... If you are driving up from Phoenix to Flagstaff, I would take the route up through Sedona to Flagstaff .. beautiful drive.

well i have no idea where peoria is, so i doubt i'll see you on the road. i'm down in chandler and scottsdale.

I might spot you in Chandler maybe, I have friends that live down that way. Peoria where I live is northwest just outside of Phoenix.

I would also check out the surprise and avondale area .. they are building new communities like crazy and houses are cheap there ... If you are driving up from Phoenix to Flagstaff, I would take the route up through Sedona to Flagstaff .. beautiful drive.

Are you trying to say my house is cheap *cough* LOL. Actually they are building a ton of houses out here on the West side of Phoenix for those interested.

i don't want to associate with the civic riffraff. i'm kidding, my last car was an accord. seriously though, i thought it would be cooler if we could all meet up and help each other wash/wax/shine or something along those lines. although, a meet-in-the-parking-lot-and-go-for-a-beer would be fine too.

let me know if you're interested and we can set something up.

Archived