LegacyGT.com

Crappy Wood Trim??

vicmarsal

I like the jdm or edm yellowish marble/wood look better.

I was also thinking of a black wood "denali" woodgrain look.

the black satin look is cool, but I feel like there needs to be something kind of busy there.. I guess thats how it is stock.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Painted mine black as well. Super easy to do and instant improvement over the fake wood. Door insert pieces are covered with black vinyl instead of being removed or painted.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_y662cR2205s/SOU5i-LflGI/AAAAAAAABx0/Mo1RdvRga_I/s800/014.JPG

They come off pretty easily. I had to remove them with the stereo when I added my iPod kit. Remove the shifer plate (chrome ring pries up) and then the cover pops off. Disconnect the 12v from the aux power. One bold hols the pillar piece on and clips.

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, but its adhesive backed. thats a no go for me. "stick on" = no go.

that yellowish trim as posted above is not available on any LHD market cars? The door panels would be REALLY expensive to import but the radio trim and a/t shifter wouldn't be that bad.

doh.. what am I saying? the pic posted IS a LHD car. of course its available. Why wouldn't the door panels fit then? :confused:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I think the image is from a spanish site.

just because my car comes from asia doesnt mean I want my woodgrain interior trim looking worse than a kia.

Archived