LegacyGT.com

Someone please tell me if I'm doing something wrong with this...

Joon525

So I'm looking up prices on the following for my 2005 GT Limited...

Stock clutch disc

Stock pressure plate

Stock flywheel

The part numbers are as follows:

30210AA550 - pressure plate

30100AA810 - disc

12345AA010 - flywheel

When I go to http://www.subaruparts.com and look up the parts by specifying the car first (NOT looking up the part numbers) I get $459.55 as the price before shipping which I thought was way too low.

When I get the parts by putting in the part numbers I get $728.73 which is more of what I was expecting.

So has anyone ordered from there and gotten the lower price I mentioned? If so were all the parts correct? This could be quite a deal with that employee pricing they got going on.

Edit: https://www.1stsubaruparts.com has it even cheaper for $434.21 when looking up the parts by car (not part number).

I just went through the same thing with the local dealer. Those part numbers match what they wrote down. I ended up ordering my stuff from Subarugenuineparts.com minus flywheel, for right at $300 shipped. Ordered it Friday, so hopefully it'll be here the middle of next week. The dealer wanted $400+ for the same parts, plus $5xx for the stock flywheel. At this point I'm counting on being able to have the factory FW resurfaced, so I didn't order a new one. FWIW I used the drop-down menus to pick the parts, and provided my VIN. I didn't use the OEM part numbers. When I pulled them up on the site the descriptions were screwy. The descriptions for the ones I chose via the drop-down menus were all spot on.

Not to get the thread off topic but I'm under the same impression which is why the part number for the stock flywheel is in the original post.

I was talking to "kingfisher".

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Ok, but frm what I read you can't resurface the stock fw. I maybe wrong.

I asked the local dealer the same thing. They said that they had a local machine shop that could do it (that had done it for them before).

On my own thread where I was asking some questions about this same topic, the only thing that was said that might become an issue was with "chatter" from the stock FW once resurfaced. HOPEFULLY, it won't need anything and if it does, hopefully it wont need much. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't want aftermarket stuff. I just put the car back to stock and have no need for any performance upgrades.

If you just need an oem replacement check clutchcityonline.com.

Edit: nevermind, just looked and they don't appear to have one for the turbo.

Just a quick FYI. Got an email from Chaplin Subaru (Subarugenuineparts.com) this morning. The clutch disc I ordered via the drop down was wrong for my VIN. The correct disc is the part number you have listed above. This price was also different by $20 which is not a big deal. I'm still getting off cheaper.

Just a quick FYI. Got an email from Chaplin Subaru (Subarugenuineparts.com) this morning. The clutch disc I ordered via the drop down was wrong for my VIN. The correct disc is the part number you have listed above. This price was also different by $20 which is not a big deal. I'm still getting off cheaper.

I'm in talks with Andrew from Subaruparts.com about the prices via the drop downs. I'll report back when it's clear on what the price will be.

I ordered the fork but they didn't have it in stock. I was going to have them replace it as long as the clutch was being replaced, but how many of you guys would bother? If I take the fork off I can get the parts within the week, otherwise it'll be the middle of next week.

Archived