LegacyGT.com

Did some logs today..what do you think??

Ridgeracer

Here is my setup:

2005 LGT 5MT

TDC Mike FMIC (3" wide core but not as big as a WBR..)

Momemtum 50T with 8 lb WG actuator

TDC modded stock 816cc injectors

Walboro 255lph pump

AVO intake

Prodrive EBCS

Crucial UP

Rally Performance 2.5" shorty DP

Stock mid pipe/cat

Megan catback

Innovate WBO2..everyone should at least have one of these posting logs

All in all the car runs GREAT....We would run more boost up top but FMIC core is too small and I don't want to run meth. Car has 95K miles now...no oil consumption at all and stock clutch...

Learn Viewer below:

http://www.box.net/shared/hhqx9rz2to

Just some stop and go:

http://www.box.net/shared/jqgl3kosmu

A 3rd gear WOT run after stop and go:

http://www.box.net/shared/ei2iop244g

47 deg. outside

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

I had a Perrin that I got off of Jon from old TDC but I hated the smell from no cats and the Megan sounds horrible with it.....too raspy...lol

I haven't run the spreadsheet yet...actually I posted this in the wrong section by accident and now I'm trying to get a site mod to move it..

Is this the stock turbo? 20psi peak looks high, but not as high as 18.7psi at 6000rpms (and it looks like the map is calling for more). :eek:

Looks like WGDC is being capped during spool at around 87%. You might have room to improve there for better spool.

Spec B that maf/g is probably pretty good, but it's on an aftermarket intake that is certainly scaled different than stock. I'm just going from memory, but I think the stock scale tops out at 338 maf/g at 5.0v.

The LV sure looks pretty, but my guess is that it hadn't been too long since the previous flash.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Here is my setup:

2005 LGT 5MT

TDC Mike FMIC (3" wide core but not as big as a WBR..)

Momemtum 50T with 8 lb WG actuator

TDC modded stock 816cc injectors

AVO intake

Crucial UP

Rally Performance 2.5" shorty DP

Stock mid pipe/cat

Megan catback

Innovate WBO2..everyone should at least have one of these posting logs

Spec B that maf/g is probably pretty good, but it's on an aftermarket intake that is certainly scaled different than stock. I'm just going from memory, but I think the stock scale tops out at 338 maf/g at 5.0v.

The LV sure looks pretty, but my guess is that it hadn't been too long since the previous flash.

Yeah...even with my typhoon intake and FMIC, I am only getting up to about 250-255 g/sec.

Ridge has a WB02, so I am assuming that intake is scaled properly..very nice.

Is this the stock turbo? 20psi peak looks high, but not as high as 18.7psi at 6000rpms (and it looks like the map is calling for more). :eek:

Looks like WGDC is being capped during spool at around 87%. You might have room to improve there for better spool.

Legend...no where near stock turbo...44 lb/min Momentum 50T with horrid 2.5" shorty and smaller FMIC core...AVO intake as well

Legend...no where near stock turbo...44 lb/min Momentum 50T with horrid 2.5" shorty and smaller FMIC core...AVO intake as well

BTW...only about 10 mile on the LV...I have to do a little CL scaling with ROmraider but it's not terribly off prior to the recent flash...

Sorry I missed that, guys. Never heard of that turbo. Ooops. Well disregard... ;) I'm going to go look that one up.

Don't bother...only about 3 ever made...company went south...I bought it cheap from another member on here..about the same as a 20g or so with 8cm hotside

Spec B...thx...thats about right compared to my last dyno pull..

Don't bother...only about 3 ever made...company went south...I bought it cheap from another member on here..about the same as a 20g or so with 8cm hotside

Guess that's why I never heard of it. I found a little something on NASIOC, that's it. Looks like some good power and a clean log. Nice.

For boost control are you using the ecu? Is that the original clutch?

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived