LegacyGT.com

Whats the biggest vehicle you ever pulled out w/ your Outback?

This is my first scooby and I love it. I used to have a Tahoe and I pulled out 10,000lb 16ft box truck loaded with tools. The other day when it snowed about 6in I pulled out an Expedition.:) I thought I was a little too light to pull out a full size truck. But I did it! So whats your story.

I pulled a 4400 lbs 2005 Toyota 4Runner V8 out of the snow bank on my dirt road. He had done a 180 and ended up over the snowbank on the side of the road. I hadn't even noticed it was slippery.

This is one of my neighbours. We both were driving Hignlanders last year. I decided to go for something smaller and sportier, he elected to go for something more rugged and "off-road" capable.

I guess his first off-road excursion wasn't planned :)

Guest *Jedimaster*
You guys aren't pulling people by the front tow hook thingy you have to screw in, are you?

Are you supposed to or not supposed to? I tohught it was for emergencies only.

Oppurtunities to PWN cocky SUV drivers in your lil subaru count as emergencies...

HAHAHAHA!!!! YESSSS ALL TIME FAVORITE QOUTE EVAR!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHA JEESUSE IM ACTUALLY

LUGHING

HARD

NOWH AHAHAHA

Oppurtunities to PWN cocky SUV drivers in your lil subaru count as emergencies...

Just what I was getting ready to say :lol:

Biggest thing I've pulled before is my uber arrogant buddies Grand Cheerokee out of a ditch with 2 feet of snow in it. Thats pull #4 for me as far as Jeeps go :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I pulled a 24 ft 454 blown BAJA Speed boat with the last 1997 Outback Limited i had, i can't remember the weight of the trailer and boat but they wore heavy as hell, i only pulled them a few miles to the docks so i can't say how it would have done otherwise, people looked at me scared when i pulled to the dock, BIG AZZ BOAT small Subaru :D

Stopping was a challenge thou!?! :p

Archived