LegacyGT.com

subaru doesn't carry my rotors?

stclark13

Ok so i went to replace my front brake pads and rotors today and to my dismay the rotors are to small. SO i did some searching and i assume they gave me the 2.5i rotors not gt. But here's the catch no one around me including dealers has part numbers for the bigger 316mm rotors. what gives? I can't be the only one who had this problem where does everyone get there rotors from?

Mods feel free to delete my other thread in the mainatence section. Sorry i didn't see the brake section:rolleyes:

ya i think there was some confusion and poughkeepsie import parts started it i think cause in there system it has subarus parts number matching the rotors they gave me and when i told that to my boy at subaru thats when things stop making sense. I'm gonna call him and straighten things out. Thanks guys.

:whore: Jeremy is the man, he will give you good deal. Get some hawk pads and DBA 4000 rotors, the factory brakes are garbage!!!

GL Steve. :)

:whore: if your going to get new pads/rotors why go stock, can pay similar price for something better:confused:

Archived