LegacyGT.com

March 4th SIA Plant Tour DETAILS!!!

Well, I'm leaving Wisconsin probably around 4pm-ish, if weather and traffic aren't TOO bad, should be about a 4.5hr trip for me (make that about 5 cuz I'm stopping off somewhere on my way down.) So I should be there around 10pm (1hr time offset from Wisco.) Ted give me a PM with your cell number.

Someone please remind me to print off directions to the Hilton so I can find my way there, lol.

I will be getting into the Hilton at about 9:00 - 9:30 PM (I have to work Thursday).

We could try to meet in the lobby around 10:30 PM for a meet n greet....

Easiest (most direct) way to get to the Hilton is as follows....

FROM THE SOUTH

1.) From I-65 Northbound....

2.) Take the IN-26 exit- EXIT 172- toward LAFAYETTE/ROSSVILLE

3.) Turn LEFT onto IN-26 West

4.) Stay on IN-26 thru Lafayette.....

5.) When you cross over the Wabash river, the hotel will be immediately on your right (Tapawingo Drive).

6.) End at Hilton Garden Inn 765-743-2100; 356 E State St, West Lafayette, IN 47906 US

FROM THE NORTH

1.) From I-65 Southbound....

2.) Take the IN-43 exit- EXIT 178- toward BROOKSTON/W. LAFAYETTE

3.) Turn RIGHT onto IN-43.

4.) IN-43 becomes N RIVER RD/US-231 and intersects with IN-26 at a 4-way intersection (with traffic lights).

5.) Turn LEFT onto IN-26/E STATE ST.

6.) About 0.2 miles on IN26/E, look to your left and you will see the Hilton (Tapawingo Drive).

6.) End at Hilton Garden Inn 765-743-2100; 356 E State St, West Lafayette, IN 47906 US

Just an update -- I faxed the names to SIA this morning for the Security Clearance. We have a total ot 16 people for this Friday's date.

9:00 AM EST. The security Guard will tell everyone where to park and where to enter the building at.

I do have a room at the Hilton Garden Inn, so we'll see everyone there.

Rob

ttt

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night! :D

Think I'll bring the Powerbook and some of my gigs of videos if we need some extra entertainment. :p

Sounds cool. Let's pick a time to meet in the lobby. I'll be there fairly early, I'd say no later than 7, so I'm open. I hear that there is a lot of stuff to do around that area.

Rob

Sounds good... Rob... I will leave you a PM right now with my Cell # so we can get in touch...

Steve

Just did the same for you. BTW, according to the weather : Cold, but SUNNY, so we have to get our cars cleaned up now :)

Talk to you tonight

Rob

Thanks again Rob for hooking us up, thanks Mike and I can't remember his co-workers name who helped us out. :) Had a bunch of fun.

Nice meeting everyone, I know I can't remember everyone's names, but Ted who allowed me to room with him (maybe it wasn't a good idea because we were so talkative and got like 2-3hrs of sleep :lol:, actually he's a really cool, down to earth and smart guy who I have even more respect for now.) Nice meeting Steve and his wife and dangit, I can't remember the others now though you're not forgotten, I'm just terrible with names, forget if I don't see it somehow and nice meeting Rob from Chicago too and whom you brought along. :) Too bad you didn't stick around long enough for the group car photo and for me to tag along heading north. :p

Hope everyone got home safe and sound. :)

Cheers,

Seth

We'll have to do something similar again but make an event out of it! Big meet! They already gave us a thumbs up about it. :D

It was really nice meeting all of you. I had a really good time and the tour was excellent. Once again, thanks Rob!

I am up in Chi-town right now, but when I get home, I'll post my photos on here for you all....

Please do.

I'm sorry I missed it, but I couldn't get away from work. :(

I'm glad you all had fun. :)

It was really nice meeting all of you. I had a really good time and the tour was excellent. Once again, thanks Rob!

I am up in Chi-town right now, but when I get home, I'll post my photos on here for you all....

Archived