LegacyGT.com

Semi vs Leggy

This is why we leave a car length of space in front of us so that when something like this happens, there is space to move forward or backward.

I did. He took that space by backing up lol. By the time I realized this was a serious problem, it was too late to do anything. I've already come to a conclusion that I should have jumped out of the car and ran up to the cab while waving and screaming.

Oh well she was dumb i have to say. When I saw the truck backing up I looked into the rear view mirror while i put my car into reverse to make sure she understood what was happening... She was searching for something in the passenger foot well. I was like OH F***. At that moment I knew it was game over.

2 days ago I saw a semi pull out of a warehouse dragging a VERY BIG watermelon sized boulder that was caught in front of the 2 back wheels. These big rocks are there as a barrier to separate the warehouse driveway from the road.

The dude just kept driving while his trailer bounced up and down trying to get over the big rock...Half a block of scarred pavement later the rock slid out from under the trailer and into oncoming traffic as the truck driver just casually drove off.

I was 40 feet back in complete disbelief..i ended up getting out of the car and pushing the heavy ass rock to the curb before someone's car gets ruined.

Lucky you put the car in reverse. I would have been worried about your drivetrain if you were still in drive while you car was getting pushed BACKWARDS.

It's a manual. I was in reverse but with the clutch disengaged.

Archived