LegacyGT.com

boston thanksgiving install meet

Billy Dagwood

Anybody interested in a thanksgiving install meet? I'm thinking friday or saturday. anybody have access to a lift who would be willing to spread the wealth?

I have a couple of axlebacks I want to put on and an AVO TMIC, and maybe a crank pulley, so nothing too major. I just lack ramps, and my jack seems busted. Anybody?

i always do but im on cape and everyone cries to come down here lol

dude you know i'll come down...driving is the whole point of this, isn't it? :icon_bigg

can we say at the CapeStylz shop on...black friday? Dare we attempt this on black friday? Justin, what's best for you?

if this happens in the boston area on black friday, i'd definitely stop by. i'm gonna be in the area to go F1 racing with my brother. i dont have any parts installed but i'd love to finally see some other legacys. there's a serious lack of enthusiastic members in western mass haha

what if you guys combine this with the dyno day on nov 22? maybe ESP can loan some space for installs.

i think that might be a good since there's already gonna be a couple legacys there already.

(although i'm still not sure if i can make it or not)

Sry I havnt been intouch due to the ression I work as much as I can and I am working friday and sat so sunday is the only day this weekend unless we change the date...?

Also FYI dave and busters subi meet is comeing up soon if they have it again it was awsome last year

Archived