LegacyGT.com

Subygal thread at NASIOC (GT INFO!)

Have a look a this, for those of you that don't make it over to the "other side" [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=562096[/url] [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=623d585eb93f9f23f78368bb6d3503a4&threadid=563017[/url] [url]http://www.subiegal.com/images/events/05subaru_legacygt/05subarulegacy.htm[/url] nice! :D

Tide, You missed out on this one mate, the ride and drive I mean. The criteria allegedly being: [i]" There were about 9 or so invited guests. Everybody who was invited has a key role in some Subaru related (and influential!) web site. Besides Jamie and myself, there was A.J. (aka juice, also from Edmunds), Nick (nasioc), Alex (I-Club), Max (carsdomain.com) Dave (legacycentral) Jacoby (Subdriven.com) and a couple of others too. Jamie, who did I forget?[/i]

must get GT model! but crap, too expensive. my dad probably won't spend over $21,000 on my new car. yes, i'm only 18 by the way. is it possible to get a GT model for $25,000 at max with some options included? hahaha...guess not.

[quote]my dad probably won't spend over $21,000 on my new car.[/quote] Spoiled! I've paid for all my vehicles so far, will be paying for nearly all of my schooling... Alright, nuff said.

[quote name='hkboy1019']must get GT model! but crap, too expensive. my dad probably won't spend over $21,000 on my new car. yes, i'm only 18 by the way. is it possible to get a GT model for $25,000 at max with some options included? hahaha...guess not.[/quote] The 2.5i is still a nice car. I drove a slow Buick for awhile before selling it a few months ago. Now I can afford to get a GT after working hard and saving a lot. :D

Internship this fall (while working FT this summer in a mill, which includes OT.) And we'll play the cards after that. Part of the fall internship has to do with the excellent schedule I could get.

Bah, no I wasn't invited. I wonder where it was. I have a killer camera too. :( [quote name='Gumby']Tide, You missed out on this one mate, the ride and drive I mean. The criteria allegedly being: [i]" There were about 9 or so invited guests. Everybody who was invited has a key role in some Subaru related (and influential!) web site. Besides Jamie and myself, there was A.J. (aka juice, also from Edmunds), Nick (nasioc), Alex (I-Club), Max (carsdomain.com) Dave (legacycentral) Jacoby (Subdriven.com) and a couple of others too. Jamie, who did I forget?[/i][/quote]

[quote name='Tide']Canon Digital Rebel with a Sigma 28-200 lens. I have some pics from yesterdays trackday I need to post. Some killer cars there.[/quote] I'll be awaiting pictures in OT. :D Sorry you didn't get to go though.

[quote name='Tide']Canon Digital Rebel with a Sigma 28-200 lens.[/quote] Awesome indeed, I'm looking at the new Nikon D70 (already have some high-end Nikon lenses). From what I've read they are comparable.

[quote name='Tide']Canon Digital Rebel with a Sigma 28-200 lens. I have some pics from yesterdays trackday I need to post. Some killer cars there.[/quote] Very nice! I want a DSRL...but no $$$$ :( I'll stick with my Powershot A80. :oops:

Archived