LegacyGT.com

19" Rim Fitment Help Needed

matymatz

I would like to buy some audi replica rims to fit on my legacy 08. Rims are 19x8 with 45mm offset with 5 x 100 bolt pattern. I plan to use 215x35 tires. Kindly advise if this wheel will fit. Will i need to mess with the fenders? Everything is stock on 08 legacy 2.5i.

Thanks in advance

cm

crap like firm? i'm not really a fan of the rough ride but i have some 19" tires in good shape and the 19" wheels i like are the only ones with a 45mm offset. How do i know they will fit forsure? Has anyone put on 19 with 45mm offset..... thanks for the reponses.

I have 19x8 with a +51. In the front, it will be close to the outer edge of the fender width-wise (+6mm from mine). Meaning roughly flush. On the in-board side you'll be fine.

I would not recommend 215 or even 225 at all. Go with 235/35. You'll like the extra width and 'meat' between the road and wheel. I went with the Bridgestone RE960 A/S from Tire Rack mainly for the wear rating and great reviews.

The guy above has never has 19s, so don't listen to him. Yes, the subtle bumps are a little more pronounced. Less air/rubber to absorb them. But it certainly doesn't ride like crap. GMAFB.

I have 19x8 with a +51. In the front, it will be close to the outer edge of the fender width-wise (+6mm from mine). Meaning roughly flush. On the in-board side you'll be fine.

I would not recommend 215 or even 225 at all. Go with 235/35. You'll like the extra width and 'meat' between the road and wheel. I went with the Bridgestone RE960 A/S from Tire Rack mainly for the wear rating and great reviews.

The guy above has never has 19s, so don't listen to him. Yes, the subtle bumps are a little more pronounced. Less air/rubber to absorb them. But it certainly doesn't ride like crap. GMAFB.

So you have no rubbing issues with +51 running 235s? Are you lowered at all? Pics or ban.

I have 19x7.5 w225/35/19 and I have KW V.2 coil overs. The car rides very nice and my car is pretty low. I found that the tires effect the ride alot. My General Exclaim UHP ride much smoother then my old Falken 115 with the same setup. General had the highest rating and were only $111 ea. at tirerack.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/itsmebryan/005920-2.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/itsmebryan/172352.jpg

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived