LegacyGT.com

New HID bulbs are on High Beam not normal...

fieldy72233

it sounds like you installed them in the wrong place. the highbeam is easy to access just by popping the hood. the low beam are hidden more so they're a bit tougher to access.

I'm not sure if you have to remove the headlights to install the bulbs since i had mine out to clear them when i installed the HIDs. You may be able to access them by removing the battery on the drivers side and the air box on the passenger side.

good luck

Other then blinding everyone on the road, you should be fine....;)

Unless you somehow swapped wires while in a trance, you pretty much had to install the HID's in the wrong spot, although it's a totally different bulb size for brights. I bet you have a ton of light, though. Just keep 'em there, get another kit and put it in the right spot and you'll be set.

Are you saying you didn't disable the DRL's? You have to disable them on an '07 when you install HID's or else you will have problems. If you don't then usually the bulbs start to do a strobe light effect because they aren't getting enough power to light correctly. I'm not sure if that would cause the problem you're having, but you might as well start there.

Archived