LegacyGT.com

Portable MIO GPS, What happens if...?

ToRealEyes

Hi all,

Out of desperation, I've decided to ask here before going to MIO for support. Here's the situation: I got a c520 (mid-high end) for the legacy, and just recently, it has somehow gone missing. Not only that, I lost one of my textbooks that actually is for two of my currently enrolled classes. Both of these stayed in my car, the last time I saw them. Strange thing is, I can't convince myself that the legacy was broken into. Dark-ish tints all around, never parked overnight outside anywhere, windows always up, locked, GPS in center console covered, etc.

Now that's said, what the heck. Is there any way I could call MIO and ask if they would be able to track when/where the GPS was last used? I doubt I'll get it back, but the unit does save my previously entered addresses, which is my main concern. I have many addresses of families around the area, who I'd do anything for to keep safe.

Just like that, textbook-$180, mio-$160. There goes $300.

My apologies for presenting this with a venting tone. My diction at this moment not only reflects my desperation but also a bit of my anger.

Cheers,

-Jonathan

p.s. great way to turn 20, eh?

The real question is what kind of thief steals a textbook?

An educated one, perhaps?! Or one looking to stop stealing and look into higher learning hehe...

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

The real question is what kind of thief steals a textbook? That's terrible. Good luck with that. Partner up with the hottest girl in the class and hope for the best.

I can honestly count the number of girls in that class on just one of my hands. Damn Mech.engineering.

Archived