LegacyGT.com

fyi..GB on whiteline swaybars

fressshhh

JM – why not go with Pauls bar or at least ask him if he can match price. I think as a community we should support the vendors that support us. Rallitek was not even willing to post this here on our board :mad:

If you find 10 people to but the bar you are only saving $3.

I know im a little out of line here so feel free to tell me.

Guest *Jedimaster*
JM – why not go with Pauls bar or at least ask him if he can match price. I think as a community we should support the vendors that support us. Rallitek was not even willing to post this here on our board :mad:

Good suggestion- I would have thought of it, but I'm dealing with a killer Migraine today- I gewt them 3 or 4 times a year.

This is not rallitek's group buy. It is WRX Evolution's. I was comparing the pricing of $169(rallitek) against $152-137(wrx evolution). The shipping for both is about the same as well.

I agree we should really support our vendors and I have purchased all my stuff from our vendors so far.

Some people are looking for bars that are adjustable and bigger than jdm bars and this group buy is for them. Combine this deal with an order for endlinks from AVO and you have yourself a great deal all around. I am not connected with WRX Evolution I just stumbled across it at nasioc and wanted to pass it on.

just to be fair...mjp has the perrin front and rear combo at a great price as well.

His numbers for the 05 legacy are wrong. They have them on the whiteline website.

front 22mm

rear 22-24mm adj.

I get 'em too. The meds soften the blow, but I still hurt for days after. :(

As for the GB, are these really an option?? 20mm rear bar, same for front.

much cheaper than rallitek pricing.

Just an FYI, if you join Rallitek's forums and mention that in the comments section when you buy from them they'll give you 10% off the purchase price.

If enough people get in on this group buy the prices will be great though. Just remember that there are very few (if any) of the Whiteline Legacy bars in the US (at least last that I heard) so you may have to wait a while.

And hopefully I'll have some information and a review of the Whiteline bars posted tonight.

Thanks. It doesn't look like they're going to have 30+ buyers so you are probably better off buying from rallitek because I think they have some in stock.

I'm debating on wether to go with the perrins or whitelines. Does anyone have any preferences or are they pretty much the same? TIA.

Just an FYI, if you join Rallitek's forums and mention that in the comments section when you buy from them they'll give you 10% off the purchase price.

If enough people get in on this group buy the prices will be great though. Just remember that there are very few (if any) of the Whiteline Legacy bars in the US (at least last that I heard) so you may have to wait a while.

And hopefully I'll have some information and a review of the Whiteline bars posted tonight.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I hate going to the doctor. Last time was for Zoloft, which helped with my depression, but had me gaining weight. I'm off it now. These make me really grouchy- I told a supervisor not to bother me until I felt better :lol:

I have Maxalt for the headaches....it gives me as many issues as it helps with. ;(

As for swaybars.....I was noticing today that the car still has more lean than I want with the 20mm RSB. Maybe I should swap both for performance ones. Or, springs.....

Hmmmm....

Thanks. It doesn't look like they're going to have 30+ buyers so you are probably better off buying from rallitek because I think they have some in stock.

I'm debating on wether to go with the perrins or whitelines. Does anyone have any preferences or are they pretty much the same? TIA.

Whitelines:

Subaru Legacy/Liberty GT 10/03 on BL sedan and BP wagon

Front BSF30 - Heavy duty 22 mm swaybar

BSF30Z - Heavy duty 22mm adjustable swaybar

Rear BSR39 - Heavy duty 20mm swaybar

BSR39Z - Heavy duty 20mm adjustable swaybar

Perrins:

-22mm Adj. Rear Swaybar

-22mm Adj. Front Swaybar

BUT i dont know if the thicker the better works for everyone...i dont even know...anyone know????

Thanks! Hopefully the adjustment is down, rather than up. An interesting note with the Perrin bars is that they have an extra set of brackets included for better support. I don't know if this is a big deal, but it does justify the higher price v. the Whitelines...

to add another bit of data. Cobb will be offering their sway bars in a month or so and should be available for under $300 according to this.

>Julian,

>

>It is anticipated to retail for under $300 for the set including new

>bushings and hardware.

>

>Thanks,

>Trey Cobb.

to add another bit of data. Cobb will be offering their sway bars in a month or so and should be available for under $300 according to this.

>Julian,

>

>It is anticipated to retail for under $300 for the set including new

>bushings and hardware.

>

>Thanks,

>Trey Cobb.

what size are they?

you cannot directly compare the thickness because the are around 25mm but tubular (hollow). i heard very good things about them, but their production seems to run behind alot.

their guys are very helpful and reply readily to email requests. i have seen some people's orders take months to be delivered because of high demand/low supply.

www.cobbtuning.com

the site is www.mpjperformance.com and they are $340 shipped, for the perrin 22 front and rear... gonna buy next month,.... but also perrin said they are adjusting thier own prices as of the 15th of april, so you might wanna wait the might have a better package deal..:eek:

I would go with these or Cobbs set, depending on availability

Archived