LegacyGT.com

First Stage 1 open source tune by Yimi

legacy2.5GT05

Wow, this is really making me question going with a stage I protune instead of a Cobb Stage II

lol

Don't do it, a dyno/road or any kind of tune other than a OTS or e-tune is really a waste at stg 1. The only way I would say go for a stg 1 protune is if you have no intention on going stg 2 in the short term. Of course pay no attention to this if the cost is not a concern.

I remember a thread a while back saying that you could have 2 of the 3 things:

Low Cost, Power, Reliability

but not all 3 :)

I have a 05 5EAT, It's stock (engine-wise), and it's my only daily driver, so reliability has to come first, with power after that.

I hear that cobb stage 2 can be very reliable, which essentially is where I hope to get to (and stop, I pray hahaha), but those stage 1 results were quite impressive.

Unfortunately money's kinda tight, and I'd rather save up than get something I won't be satisfied with.

I'm open to suggestions

I remember a thread a while back saying that you could have 2 of the 3 things:

Low Cost, Power, Reliability

but not all 3 :)

I have a 05 5EAT, It's stock (engine-wise), and it's my only daily driver, so reliability has to come first, with power after that.

I hear that cobb stage 2 can be very reliable, which essentially is where I hope to get to (and stop, I pray hahaha), but those stage 1 results were quite impressive.

Unfortunately money's kinda tight, and I'd rather save up than get something I won't be satisfied with.

I'm open to suggestions

Gut the DP cats and I road tune...;) Bam stg 2 on the low and plenty safe.

Archived