LegacyGT.com

1+ week PDX maps?

ripsweetness

I know it’s not that long but I’m impatient. I ordered a map a week ago and still haven’t received it. I know there great but I’m just wondering how long does it take to get there maps out. I called but our schedule's are off just enough that they are closed by the time I can call

Relax...you'll get them. It took Jarrad about two weeks to send me mine. They are in the works and well worth it.

Easy for you to say, you already have yours;)

Your avatar says you’re near the Philly area? Man does the turbo love this cold weather or what. The power difference is very noticeable

Relax...you'll get them. It took Jarrad about two weeks to send me mine. They are in the works and well worth it.

+1, well worth the wait.

And yes my car loves this weather too!!

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

Easy for you to say, you already have yours;)

Your avatar says you’re near the Philly area? Man does the turbo love this cold weather or what. The power difference is very noticeable

You think you have more power in the cold weather now? Wait til you get your PDX maps! Sorry had to say it! :lol:

are you talking to Jarred directly? Or are you ordering through PDX website? PDX is no longer. It's now Surgeline.

Jared emailed me yesterday asking if my car was a Spec-B, so I guess he is doing the map. I know he is part of surgeline now but i think he still has ties with PDX (right?).

If you go to surgeline they have the exact same form to fill out for maps. Hopefully Jared is doing both.

You think you have more power in the cold weather now? Wait til you get your PDX maps! Sorry had to say it! :lol:

:lol:.... I finally got my map today. Jared said something about this might be the fasted map he has ever made?? Something like way faster than stoplightAssassin? Thanks for the ballbustin. I enjoyed it:cool:

Jared emailed me yesterday asking if my car was a Spec-B, so I guess he is doing the map. I know he is part of surgeline now but i think he still has ties with PDX (right?).

If you go to surgeline they have the exact same form to fill out for maps. Hopefully Jared is doing both.

well, from what I have gathered, Surgeline bought out all of PDX, except for a few inventory items. Surgeline moved into PDX's location, and Jared the OWNER of PDX is not operating as part of Surgeline, however he does do tunes at Surgelines facility. Basically he rents the Dyno. I am pretty certain Jared is NOT part of Surgelines business development. I think it is important to understand that Tim Baily is operating Surgeline with a little corporate backing.

Jared is a brilliant man, I suggest keeping your ties with him.

Archived