LegacyGT.com

Malfunctioned Driveshaft

andee0

i didnt write this post. titile was an attention grabber. fuK all that try to be asses. car is 2 months old. drive shaft malfunctioned. advisor stated that car was unsafe to drive. no loaner car or courtesy car because i am 18 years of age.

at my ford dealer we cannot provide u with a curtesy car (our own dealerships car) unless u are 25. but we can contact hertz they have diff standards. thats jsut what happens at times

drive shaft malfunctioned.... how. more details dude

Some advice...lots of $3000 Mustang 5.0s and Civics on ebay to learn the ropes with. Parts are cheap. Forums everywhere. No need to focker up our LGTs.

JC, Chicagoland bassist & opentracker

2005 LGT 5MT Ltd wagon

2005 LGT 5MT Ltd sedan

I'm under 25. When my sales guy found out that they were going to give me a minivan to drive, he gave me his OWN car to drive for the day. It was an Outback LLBean, not bad, but not my style either. MUCH better than a minivan though. :)

I don't usually post on forums, but thought I should comment since I got my LGTL from South Coast Subaru in Costa Mesa, CA. Got the car not two weeks ago and I love it. The sales people were friendly with me. Especially the sales manager (I never met a friendlier car salesman). I met about 4 salesmen who all offered to help me (I dropped by on two occations before picking up the car). I was even introduced to the lead tech guy, who didn't strike me as rude at all.

BTW, I'm only 25, but look 18. So the age thing didn't matter.

Oh yeah, and my friend's gf got her WRX wagon from South Coast Subaru as well...has no complaints what-so-ever!

...but I guess not everyone can get the same experience.

Jon

Heck people think I am 14 when I show up to a dealership and find out that I am 25/26. But there is a difference between how you drive a car or not come to find out if it's the car's fault or the driver's fault for break downs.

Keefe

Keefe

I just wanted to mention in addition to 6Choose3's post that I've heard nothing but good things from South Coast Subaru in Costa Mesa, CA (both sales and service departments). Andee01, please explain your situation so we can all understand it, so that we can help you in some way, because right now it seems all you are doing is just embarrassing yourself.
-ben

Archived