LegacyGT.com

Industry Day Private track day

ferdie

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine is throwing a track event on Nov 30th. I bought a group out and so if you guys are interested it will be a $110.00 ea car. Im going to limit it to 17 cars total and im looking for guys that has gone out with me in the past or has prior track experience.

Ferdie

it will be my 4th hpde if i do this, am i able to go?

im slow but i know how to point out the drivers window to let someone pass :p

Great...give me your email and ill send you the registration form as well as the pretech form. Do your pretech prior to the event. Everyone going has gone to the track before so it should run very smooth. Make payment via paypal to gt3000fa@aol.com

Ferdie

Thanks for letting us know about this event. And such a great deal at $110 :spin:.

I'm very interested in going, but would like to find out a little bit more about the specifics of the event.

How many run groups total?

How many cars per group?

How long per session and how many sessions do we get?

CW or CCW, with or without blowpass?

Thanks for letting us know about this event. And such a great deal at $110 :spin:.

I'm very interested in going, but would like to find out a little bit more about the specifics of the event.

How many run groups total?

How many cars per group?

How long per session and how many sessions do we get?

CW or CCW, with or without blowpass?

There is a total of 4 run groups consisting of all female group, all ae86 group, and I dont know what the other group is but mine is another.

It will be 20 min sessions with ours consisting of 17 cars. If things work out right we will get 4-5 sessions but if we work through lunch we can get an extra session. It will be a point by only, cw before lunch but we as a group can change it to ccw if we wanted. Having a small group can be very beneficial so that we can get the most out of our day.

Ferdie

Wish I had some recent track experience (with my LGTW) and I would sign up for this. Definitely interested, but understand your requirements.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

crap. still available?

I will run with miata people.

http://site.miatachallenge.com/

Maybe Ferdie has few spots left for his group.

As far as I know, this event will not have different skill group like others.

They will have run group by whoever purchase from.

So far I know Subaru(Ferdie's) group, Miata group, All girl's group, and AE86 group.

And miata's group's last session will have a time attack only for miata.

So I have one less session.

So, you should bring miata Lawrence.:lol:

Archived