LegacyGT.com

Dealerships in NYC area

cheeseenlo

Hey whats up everyone! I've been an avid reader on this forum for I don't even remember how long. The community is awesome here. I've learned so much here. Well, after reading countless threads (and saving) I can't wait any longer to purchase my own Legacy.

My master plan is to buy a new 2008 or 2009 Legacy before the end of this year. I haven't visited any dealers yet, but I have a general idea of what range the car should cost. I'm asking for some feedback on some dealerships around the NYC tri-state area.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

-Sam

Check out North Coast in Glen Cove (LI). I've bought two '08s from them. It's a real mom-and-pop operation, but service is great and the owner greets you by name when you come in. I take my cars in at 8am and I'm out by nine. Free loaners, too, if you need one. My area is loaded with Subies and virtually every one has a North Coast sticker on the back. They bargain hard, but you can get a decent price. Worth a try.

+1 for North Coast. Thats where i take my car for service. Great customer service. Bill in the service dept is always a pleasure to deal with.

I always hear great thinks about Metric. If it wasn't that far from Queens I would head out there.

Check out North Coast in Glen Cove (LI). I've bought two '08s from them. It's a real mom-and-pop operation, but service is great and the owner greets you by name when you come in. I take my cars in at 8am and I'm out by nine. Free loaners, too, if you need one. My area is loaded with Subies and virtually every one has a North Coast sticker on the back. They bargain hard, but you can get a decent price. Worth a try.

Archived