LegacyGT.com

Apparently there's a subie meet at the nanuet diner weds

carman493

one of the guys from around my town told me, im rarely on nasioc, so if there is a link i dont know about it....but apparently its at the nanuet diner on rt 59 by the nanuet mall, or just off exit 14 from the thruway or just off exit 8 on the palisades parkway.

Here's the link...

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=711391

It's in the tri-state thread on nasioc.com They have a meet every wednesday in Northern Jersey. Most common is places along RT's 23,46,3,etc...

I'll most likely be there tomorrow. I'm workin till 9 but I work with Billy( aka billyqua known on nasioc) and we'll probably head up there at 9 and get there a little before 9:30. I'll be in my GT of course. I've got yakima racks on the car as well as HID's which I installed yesterday.

Yea there was a nice turnout, but i was only Legacy there! Edvig and I were there. No one else though. Edvig had his sick Wagon. Couple STi's and few GC8's... Is anyone going to the Autox at the meadowlands on this sunday the 13th? I was thinking of going, not to race on these damn all seasons, but watch the other people. It's going to supposedly be like 49 out.

On a side note, there'll most likely be a meet next wednesday night. So...BE THERE!

Archived