LegacyGT.com

Subaru had cheap SPT v2 exhaust

silentfurymm

Called South Coast today about there price on a SPT exhaust because they told me they would give me the best price. The price they quoted was $333! Said they had a few in stock and it was a special deal. So I thought about it for about thirty min, called a couple other dealers and found out that at least a few dealers had been running the deal. Kearny Mesa said they had been doing it, but didnt have anymore. Called back and ordered it, only to get a call after 10 min to say they were sorry but actually ran out yesterday. $*@(

Anybody know any other SOA dealers that still have some in stock at that price?

Called South Coast today about there price on a SPT exhaust because they told me they would give me the best price. The price they quoted was $333! Said they had a few in stock and it was a special deal. So I thought about it for about thirty min, called a couple other dealers and found out that at least a few dealers had been running the deal. Kearny Mesa said they had been doing it, but didnt have anymore. Called back and ordered it, only to get a call after 10 min to say they were sorry but actually ran out yesterday. $*@(

Anybody know any other SOA dealers that still have some in stock at that price?

That is a steal for that price. I wish I could find a SPT CBE for that cheap.

I did buy the WRX one for that price, when I bought the car. It isn't the best CBE but for $308, I couldn't pass it up.

If they offereed the legacy SPT CBE for that price, that would be great, consiering they go for $1200 new from the dealer.

for a while SOA's websitwe had them listed at $333. I would think that if it were still listed on the site for that much the dealer would have to honor it.. might take a call to SOA.

I personally looked at gettin the SPT at $333 for the new WRX but the tips are about 3" too short and it was just too quiet.

i have the SPT exhaust for my 08 WRX. With a catless downpipe, it is plenty loud for me. The tips are too short tho.

It sounds good... just not loud enough for me...

I'm known to like it loud. I am even thinking of putting the cut out from the lgt on the wrx.

That and an ewg :cool:

For those of you still looking for that $333 deal I think your best bet will be looking online.

Get the part number, type it in google and start looking for that price.

heres where you can order one incase you were wondering:

Michael Yatkowitz

Bosal USA/Bosal Performance Sales

14 Troy Hills Rd.

Whippany, NJ 07981

Phone 800-631-7271 x227

Fax 973-428-8856

mike should still have a few left. he had approx 20 when i ordered mine in may, once these run out they are not making anymore.

you can get the reworked v1 spt exhaust directly from bosal for $400. i ordered one a few months back and love it, no problems so far. i think v1 looks better than v2 imo anyway.

What are the differences in pipe sizing between v1 and v2?

^there were quality issues with the V1 SPT exhaust.

yeah there were, but the revised ones that dont have spt anywhere on them and are sold directly from bosal are fine. ive had mine for six months and no problems

Archived