LegacyGT.com

Fuel Tank Neck Too Narrow?

ACE

Just wondering if any of you out there have the problem of not being able to fill up automatically at the pumps? The nozzle clicks back almost immediately upon initial fuelling all the way till the end. Takes a really long time to have tank filled. Never had this problem before with other makes but the Subaru service guy said this was normal...

Any thoughts or feedback? :lol:

I did... I inched out as much as I could but the no position was suitable... wonder if it could be due to air inside? Or could it possibly be Broquet pallets in the fuel tank? (did not drop it in via the neck but had a mechanic place it in the tank underneath)..

Thanks all again and my problem seem to have been solved... I read from one of the topics here that there were actually 2-3 steps (slow for 1st click and faster for 2nd/3rd) when filling automatically and when I put the 1st click, it pumped beautifully all the way till the end.. no need for the deep throat..:)

Forgot to mention that Broquet is supposed to be a fuel treatment catalyst. (http://www.broquet.com) not sure if it is really effective as mentioned cos seems quite incredible to be functional for both diesel and petrol..:confused:

once again thanks for all your replies and especially to the person who posted the simple solution of the pump clicks to another person for another topic ..:p

Archived