LegacyGT.com

Julian cruise this sunday (Oct 5th)

urs1ne

thanks for everything brenden. it was awesome to ride in a car with a dude that can drive.

if i'm about 30% as good as you i'd be happy :p

and if i had more than 3 hours of sleep the night previous i probably would have been slightly more interesting :p

i went home and surprisingly made it to 10pm.

car for sale. PM me!

I wanna drive your car next time! I didnt even realize how sweet it was until we got back. And I definitely dont mind riding with you to give you some pointers.

I think the worst part about the trip was realizing how much I still need to do to my car. LOL

^ n00bs below this line

I think the worst part about the trip was realizing how much I still need to do to my car. LOL

I think this is the one thing I REALLY hate about working on such nice cars... Even worst is when you track these cars and then you get into yours...

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

his car on re-92s would run laps around mine.

it's all driver anyway.

btw i had to go home from work sick with vertigo

LOL.

3 hours of sleep and rally driver goodness.

worth it.

although vertigo still sucks ass. never had it before.

car for sale. PM me!

Nice vid. I've got to get a camera mount for my car. We did the drive up the Palomar Mountain South Grade this afternoon and it was a ton of fun. Came back through Santa Isabel and down through Ramona.

Since we (wife and I) drive the roads to Julian alot, I knew exactly where you were on the road. I felt like I was right in driver's seat and you were up/down shifting, almost at the same spots that I do.

Just a recommendation on the RE92As, especially at altitude, run them at 40-42F and 38-40R pressures and you'll eliminate a lot of that squalling through the turns. BTW - The car (Mercedes?) behind you was having fun pushing you though...:)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I haven't been up there in a bit. Last time I went was in a 911TT and THAT was fun. I need to take the Duc up through there.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

I haven't been up there in a bit. Last time I went was in a 911TT and THAT was fun. I need to take the Duc up through there.

That would be a fun run on a Duc. You have to be careful going up though because of all the other crotch-rockets coming down and decreasing their radius through the turns (read-crossing the center line). Same thing I've experienced before, driving up to Julian from the back-side on SR78 out of the desert.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived