LegacyGT.com

I am done with my legacy---time to move on

Guest heightsgtltd
Did you buy it from a used car dealer? The problems you are having make it sound like it had a LOT more miles on it than what showed. Wheel bearings seldom go bad much under 100,000 miles, as one example. Ditto sway bar bushings and seat problems. I think you may have gotten ripped.

The bearing issue was a recall that Subaru issued

A long time ago I had a Subaru with a wheel bearing issue. The dealer tried everything but refused to replace the bearing after my research. His final attempt was letting air out of the tires to decrease the shaking. Yes, that is what they told me. I was really nice the whole time and wrote a letter to the Governors Office of Consumer Affairs. Since all this happened under 12,000 miles and I had gave the dealer over three chances to fix it I enacted the Lemon Law in my state. I will tell you, it did not take longer then 30 days to do this start to finish but was a royal pain in my arse. The dealer after being notified by SOA that I enacted this law was forced to buy back my vehicle. He actually offered to bring another mechanic in to fix it. My answer was no. End of story and I got my money back went to another dealer and bought the same car. No issues with that one.

The story here is that it is not the manufacturers fault for not fixing the issue. It was the dealer and their poor customer service.

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

-Dante Alighieri

http://youtu.be/lLFunBPgPOo

Archived