LegacyGT.com

Thinking of buying 2005 Legacy GT Limited

bambams247

HEY! I am thinking of Purchasing a 2005 Legacy GT Limited with the following options:

- Black on black

- 5 Speed Manual

- Spoiler

- All Weather Floormats

- Security System Upgrade

- Auto Dimming Mirror

- Metal Pedal Kit

- Momo Shiftknob

- Short Throw Shifter

So I am wondering how much i should haggle of the price of the car and options, I want to look for the options online individually adn ahve them match those prices or something. My family also owns three subarus right now and this would be our 5th overall subaru purchase so they like us and will take care of me. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or recomendations on the car and options or anything else. Thanks!

-Luke

I paid $150 under invoice for mine without even hagling. It depends on how well cars are selling in your area. From all of the shopping I did around my area, all dealers were willing to sell for between 100-300 under invoice.

I'd shoot for invoice an see what they say, especially if this is #5.

JMHO & .02 worth.

I paid $150 under invoice for mine without even hagling. It depends on how well cars are selling in your area. From all of the shopping I did around my area, all dealers were willing to sell for between 100-300 under invoice.

I'd shoot for invoice an see what they say, especially if this is #5.

JMHO & .02 worth.

This might be a dumb question, what is base invoice? And invoice for the parts??

I just bought mine yesterday.

05 Legacy GT Limited

Regal Blue

Subwoofer/Amplifier

Auto-dim mirror and compass

Security system upgrade (perimiter alarm)

Spoiler

Short throw shifter

STi Pedals

and I think that is about it. Prior to my down payment the bottom line with taxes and licensing was 28,630. I got a smokin deal on it. The best part is that my insurance went down $15 bucks a month compared to the 99 Acura Integara GSR sedan I was driving and my payments stayed the same too. The Integra was nearly paid off and they gave me exactly what I was going to sell it for. I think this is the first time I haven't walked out of a dealership with a new car and my arse didn't hurt. lol

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

There was anothe guaranteed trade program that started 1/20 - WRX owners should have gotten letters. THis will guarantee a fair price on trade.

Bambams - where do you live? Check out fitzmall.com for pricing - that is about the cheapest you will get on a Scooby.

There was anothe guaranteed trade program that started 1/20 - WRX owners should have gotten letters. THis will guarantee a fair price on trade.

Bambams - where do you live? Check out fitzmall.com for pricing - that is about the cheapest you will get on a Scooby.

Hello. I live in the suburbs of Chicago, IL. And yes I did get that flyer, I traded in my black 2.5rs for a new 2005 2.5rs that my mom bought. They gave me a very fair traed on that one. But its past the deadline I beleive. They quoted me lower on the wrx than I got for the 2.5rs. The 2.5rs had about 22,000 miles and was beat, and the wrx has 54,000 miles and is in much better condition. I dont know what is wrong with them.

I am starting to debate the insurance difference between my 02 WRX and an 05 2.5GT wondering how it would affect that cost. I am becoming very interested with this car it looks like a work of art. Need to jump on an 05 because ina few years these Subarus are going to be pricey.

Archived