LegacyGT.com

Texas State Fair/ HIN - October 11th

grimlin

Im down to go! My gf's brother from Taiwan is flying in tonite and staying in the US for a week. He owns a mechanic shop and loves cars! Anyways, I plan to take him out this weekend and give him a little taste of texas. Hot import night would be a blast.

Ooops nevermind, Oct 11 is too late =(

I'll tell my brother about the State Fair. We might give it a shot. HIN I have no interest in.

I would normally agree with you, but we have a friend from Houston that will be showing their Legacy in HIN. So we are going for support!

Im down to go! My gf's brother from Taiwan is flying in tonite and staying in the US for a week. He owns a mechanic shop and loves cars! Anyways, I plan to take him out this weekend and give him a little taste of texas. Hot import night would be a blast.

Ooops nevermind, Oct 11 is too late =(

Well we have several "meets" in the next week. We're getting a group together for dinner tonight in Plano. PM me if you are interested. Or you guys could come to the meet in Allen tomorrow night? It's at Brooklyn's Pizza around 7pm. Nothing but Subaru owners. It's lots of fun! There is also an AutoX event this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway that my husband is driving in. Those are alway alot of fun. And of course if you just want to come up and hang out, there will be a large group of subies up here at my house both Friday night and Saturday (I'm in Little Elm). Come out to something. We'd love to meet you guys.

Mary

• 2 weeks later...

Archived