LegacyGT.com

Change to 09 Style Dash

GTkansan

I am talking just about the sweeping metal-like trim panel that goes along the top of the glove box in the revamped current LGT. Anyone know how many pieces would be involved in such a swap? Anyone done it? Is it a direct fit if I start replacing pieces?

I've thought about this as well..

I guess it depends how it mounts.. chances are its mounted to the panels themselves.. as such you would need the radio stack trim, the sides of the console on either side of the radio, the knee part of the dash on the driver side and the glovebox door on the passenger side as well as the trim itself.

You would also need all 4 door panels if you want the small trim on the doors to match..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

well, yea, but the trim on either side of the radio flares out in either direction at the top, so you need the plastic trim on either side of the center stack I'd assume.

sure wish someone would chime in on this.. I'd like to know more aboot this.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Id also like to buy the 09 speakers. I wonder if it uses a seperate or different amp? Also if it would be compatible with older head units?

I can decide about the newer dashes. I think the wood looks better than the older wood but I will always like the brushed aluminum look better

Id also like to buy the 09 speakers. I wonder if it uses a seperate or different amp? Also if it would be compatible with older head units?

I can decide about the newer dashes. I think the wood looks better than the older wood but I will always like the brushed aluminum look better

...and the same money it would take to make that happen would be much better spent on aftermarket equipment.

Archived