LegacyGT.com

Cars & Coffee - 09.06.08 (Pics)

axis008

I thought they were W8s also, but I looked them up on Wikipedia and Yahoo to find out exactly? The W8 page on Wiki only has the older style. Maybe I'm wrong.. Who knows.

Those are the Vector M12's made after Vector got bought out by Megatech. I've always wanted to see one in person... dream car as a kid. You're lucky Ben.

2007 OBP Legacy 2.5GT 5MT -

vBGarage

2001 SSM 3.2CL Type-S

• 3 weeks later...

nice, i'm from belgium and it's the second one i know of, there's one on paris (a white one) and this is the second i know excisting, but i'm pretty sure only 20 were made , and this is why ::: http://spots.autogespot.com/files/30_08_2007/c214748364830082007115722_5.jpg

PS: d'you have any idea wheter this cars & coffee concept is held in other countries too (like for instance belgium ?)

Beautiful pictures and cars as always... Thank you very much.

I did find one thing VERY disturbing... That beautiful Porsche with a custom stereo, subs in the back, nice custom box... And he put sony Xplod's in there... Ummm... :scratchhead:

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I did find one thing VERY disturbing... That beautiful Porsche with a custom stereo, subs in the back, nice custom box... And he put sony Xplod's in there... Ummm... :scratchhead:

maybe he ran out of money? :lol:

+1 it's like blasphemy! Why cut corners there when you're already in 100k?

• 1 month later...

Archived