LegacyGT.com

Any DP have a significant performance advantage over the others?

Mindspin311

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice try, but seriously :confused:

i wasnt being serious about it offending me but i really dont see what the big deal is. ive been talking with AKLGT all day and she never called me out on it or seemed to deem it inapropriate. I took it off for now but i dont see why it should be a topic up for discussion in a friendly manor:confused:

CTATV: How is it offensive? A gaping anus with a kid upside down inside along with a set of legs and male genetalia definitely isn't appropriate whatsoever.

Just sand and a little kid? :lol:

Nice try on finding my avatar offensive though. ;)

Some of us are at work and this isn't Nasioc.

How is it offensive? A gaping anus with a kid upside down inside along with a set of legs and male genetalia definitely isn't appropriate whatsoever.

Just sand and a little kid? :lol:

Nice try on finding my avatar offensive though. I am sorry you feel that way. ;)

but its not an anus and male genetalia its sand seriously,

but i got a replacement that shows no anus or genetalia so i see nothing wrong with it unless somebodys mind wishes to wander down a dark road

Hey - let's get it back on topic. This is discussion is about Downpipes. Let's not divert it into topics about pipes hanging down. Avatar is changed, life is good. k,tks.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Agreed.

Stage II for < $500 FTW ;)

im still stock but after i finish up these 2 classes this fall & get a little more cash im planning a stock STi UP (which comes catless), gut my DP, and pick up and AP V2

Agree with CTATV about using an STI UP - no cat and nicely shielded, absolutely stock fitment.

Does anyone know if the 08+ STI DP is flat-plated at the exhaust flange, like our LGT DP is? If it's not, I might go that route, and just de-cat the first cat. I'd rather use that piece with the stock 2nd cat intact and then a CBE to the cans, than to go with un-shielded AM DP.

i wish i saw it, sounds hilarious. I was told to change my borat one where hes in the lime green bathing suit:lol:. If people are so worried about "being at work and other people seeing" stay off the site till you go home and do your work at work:hide:. no disrespect meant here, just my thoughts.

Typically, most of the avatars are funny and give you a bit of insight into the psyche, hubris, and/or nature of the member. Some, though, are so blatantly in-your-face "wrong," that the mods delete them and then send the warning.

But, in our litigious, PC, society, we have to protect our site, and keep our members (and the public) from innocently opening up a post with a NWS avatar which then gets reported, yada, yada, yada. You get the picture.

Sorry for the commercial interruption, now back to our regularly sheduled discussions about downpipes.

Anyone care to comment on my question about boost spike being a function of the cat placement, either close to the exhaust/wastegate area or at the distant end of the downpipe?

Archived