LegacyGT.com

Auto X Footage

jonklein611

Nice!

Seems like a pretty big place for a autocross.

I don't see any course assignment people, but is it pick up your own cones after?!

AKLGT

That's an addidas shoes right?

I got a same one except it's not pink.....LOL

Damn work firewall, I'll have to check back when I get home.

It depends on how they setup the course. That blue circle is not to scale for a normal 200ft skid pad. Most runs are typically around 35-50 seconds although they designed a course you went through twice for the 4th of July and it was a 1:30 or so lap. I didn't care for though because if you made a mistake, your whole lap was ruined and you had to wait forever to cycle through. I like the short quick courses.

Here's a couple of pics from the last autox I did there (there's one actually this weekend).

http://divizion.com/autox/

I'm sure they run actual sanctioned events, but all the one's I go to are the "informal" autox. Essentially the autox version of a test and tune night at a drag strip. No classes, no run groups, just make your run and then get back in line to go again. Lots of fun.

Finally got to watch it, cool video. I filmed a couple during the July 4th autox but I'm not sure how to upload them to Youtube. I'll have to look into it. They're pretty big (400ish MB each, 640x480 video) but they're not bad. Gets real pixelated when I use the digital zoom and the cars go to the far edge of the course.

Archived