LegacyGT.com

Leonardo's '05 GRP "unlimited" GT wagon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi.........:spin:

have you drove around with just the front and tested them out? i was considering just doing fronts but was curious how well both the fronts ( brembo ) and the rear ( stock )worked with one another.

For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options.

For more details VNCServer

Did you use the stock rear brake lines?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

hi.........:spin:

have you drove around with just the front and tested them out? i was considering just doing fronts but was curious how well both the fronts ( brembo ) and the rear ( stock )worked with one another.

I liked how it stopped but I had brake lines, rotors, and good pads in the rear to "kinda" offset the lack of the rear units. It did a fine job at the auto-x for me. ;) But now it is more of a level braking rather than nose diving. In short, if you can, spring for both front AND rear.

Did you use the stock rear brake lines?

No, I already had Goodridge SS Braided lines which is an OK fit but Techna-Fit has a specific rear braided line for use with the Brembos on a Legacy.

The Goodridge lines are OE length though, right?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

The left side of the car is determined by sitting in the drivers seat. So from that picture you posted, they are correct as well.

Some companies actually want you to switch the orientation of the slots but not DBA.

Archived