LegacyGT.com

saw you in Boston this AM

feersum dreadnaught

i was on the pike there monday morning; can usually see me jumping between exit 16, 20 and south Boston, or on the way to the cape and back: black OBP wagon...i have yet to see a fellow GT on the road, seen 2 in parking lots and a bunch of OBs but that is it

That could've been me........Was it badgeless, with tinted windows, spoiler....I was driving my girl to work yesterday, I normally don't hit that way....

EDIT* Just read you post again, I would've checked you out and nodded.....I like to see the ave age/type of person behind the wheel, and drool over the ride of course :D

EDIT2* Man you drive from CT all that way every day? At least you get to do it in an awesome ride :cool:

not every day, just when I go to mtgs with the lawyers, or see the folks at EPA HQ downtown. but i live outside hartford, and manage major "superfund" sites, so I'min boston a lot. or out in Concord, MA, where I run the clean up of a depleted uranium manufacturing facility.

hey if your work ever brings you to the Cape for Otis or somthing let me know

I'm a new member and own a 05 legacy gt sedan 5sp in silver. I also live on the Cape and work at Otis!! I haven't seen any other legacy on the road except for another employee I work with. He has a 05 legacy gt wagan in regal blue. I'm alot cuter.;)

small world but not a lot of 05 legacy's- i think i've seen the blue wagon-does it have the spt decals on the side??? and i saw a silver 5spd(lisa???) at the outlet mall in sagamore this weekend. I also did time at otis with the 102nd.

when i was there (82-89) they had autocrosses off the road that leads to the golf course. they still there-if not what about the chances of starting one with post 911 security?????

bret-new member

This is not my beautiful car.

hahahaa um nothing yet... ordering it tmrw... 2/12/05 :-d :-d im exciited lol

screw the jeeeep!!

black/black im gona make it sick, but my rents dont want me to put a tint on it :-/ i need a little pimp tint1

Archived