LegacyGT.com

Official Silviaparts.com Grill thread

Kaptan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome.......These H7 HIDS are SO much nicer in these projectors.......the only other person here from the Mazda6club is boostjunkie =)

To the masses: He is Awesome to do business with.....quick, responsive and great products....and quick delivery....ORDER UP! (I have no affiliation with them, just a real happy customer)

Back to the grilles (So I'm not so off topic, I'll try to save face).....I already bought mine, got a JDM. Should be here in a few weeks......=)

fyi: I was Bossman on the Mazda6club... The 6 is gone now, but not forgotten: there were a lot of little things - mostly interior stuff - I liked better about that car. Sorry - no hijacking intent here. For the record, I did not have the Silvia grille on my 6, so this will - hopefully, eventually - be my first experience with them.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

I know huh, a few of us upgraded :D I don't miss much about my 6 after being in this...but the door slots with the bottle holder I miss cuz I can't fit my CD book in the door. I still think the 6 is a real good look'n ride......

Sorry Scooter...had no idea.....are you as glad you made the change as I am?

Anyway.....a lil about grilles........since silviaparts is MIA. I just posted pics of the JDM grille and how it SO DOES NOT FIT our car...check it out just so you are aware before you buy it.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=131250#post131250

Man I want a new grille, looks like I might have to fab it up myself......

Is there a finished prototype yet? Or is this a "We'll get around to making one " kind of thing? I'd like to see one before putting my name down and I'd really like to have it painted.

I think this sums this whole thing up. No one has seen any type of prototype or any thing at all but some of you keep saying "I want, I want" it sure seems to me that since Silviaparts.com will not give us the time of day lately that they have no intention of even making one. They don't even have a single part for a Subaru on there web site so why would anyone think that they would start? :confused:

Mostly because they have an account at LegacyGT.com and stated in another thread that they are in the process of making a sport grill. They said they would cost 150 shipped and would be ready in 3 weeks (which should have been a week ago I think). JINSU-POWER is a vendor on the site and a silviaparts distibutor. He thinks silviaparts is absent because they are most likely shut down durring Chinese new year festivities.

So maybe we are all just a little hopeful and having a lot of good faith that they are actually working on it and not just stringing us along. Personally I'm getting really close to having a local shop fab one up for me if this takes much longer.

.o0O0o.

Silviaparts posted a while ago of having gotten an OEM grill to fab from. People asking for a grill at Mazda6club.com got them to make a grill for the MZ6, so since there seems to be some pretty decent pent-up demand for one here, I'd think they would deliver for us as well. They know people want them, and stand to make money from it, there really isn't a good reason for them not to make the grill.

Archived