LegacyGT.com

Rear Headrest problems.

NonovUrbizniz

Well.. I guess not much anyone can do for me... but curious if it happened to anyone else.

My rear pass. side headrest (it's a wagon)... was kinda hard getting back in after i had the seats folded down... but it went in.

NOW. I have to fold the seats again and it won't come out... I can basically pound it in far enough that it doesn't hit the back of the front seat (but it's still not all the way down.) but I CAN NOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME get it out.

If I pull any harder it will surely rip off the padding/cover...

Just so noone comes back with silly Q's guaging whether I'm retarded or not... I'm not. the driver rear comes out and goes in without so much as a hicup... the pass. one is STUCK in there though and it's not backwards... I don't think.. I'll double check later to be sure but this is driving me nuts...

Hmm either that or the clip isn't working as in the button is not releasing the clip. If you still can't get the headrest out, it looks like a trip to the dealer to have it fixed. This should be a warranty job.

All the best.

Adam.

PS let us know how you go.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I was serious. On some cars there's a left and a right, not to mention the middle one. If you have it in the wrong slot, it'll get stuck.

Archived