LegacyGT.com

B9 Tribeca pricing??

Got an email survey from Subaru which led me to believe the Tribeca will have an MSRP of $30,000 to $32,000 for 5 seats, a little higher for 7 seat config. Leather( with cd changer) will add $1200, navi $2000, and DVD entertainment $1800. These numbers came from the survey questions and are not confirmed.

I actually expected the SUV to cost more. Any thoughts??

You'll be able to get it for under MSRP. Just wait a few months. I really don't see them flying off the lots or back ordered. Subaru is a niche company and I think only true subie lovers are going to see past that front end.

I disagree, I expect every SUV Mom that's looking for something different to check them out as well as those past Subaru owners that have outgrown our current line-up.

It will probably sell very well.

Over here in Canada.. we are talking between 42000 and 50000 cnd

- 42000$ CND for the 5 seat in cloth..

- 5 seat leather

- 7 seat cloth

- 7 seat leather with audio package

- app. 50 000$ for 7 seat leather with DVD, GPS Navigation, 2 screen (dash, and behind)

Mike Moffa

Founder / Admin

Montreal Subaru Club

http://www.montreal-subaru-club.com

I hope you're right Opie. I'm in that group. I'm outgrowing my 2002 Forester and really wanted to get the Tribeca. I don't like the look of the front. I hear it looks better in person and is great inside. (Isn't that what people told you when they were trying to set you up on a blind date with the bride of frankenstein?) There's a lot of negative feedback on the look. MSN autos covered the car show and put it in the "loser" category.

I am working for Subaru Canada and I was at the Auto Show presenting the B9. and let me tell you that 90%+ of the people love it.. some people really felt in love with it.. I did not see it before the show. and I was expecting a lot worst then that.. I did love it also.. Pretty nice.. very nice interior.. and the exterior.. Better then the picture.. I did like it..

I hope you're right Opie. I'm in that group. I'm outgrowing my 2002 Forester and really wanted to get the Tribeca. I don't like the look of the front. I hear it looks better in person and is great inside. (Isn't that what people told you when they were trying to set you up on a blind date with the bride of frankenstein?) There's a lot of negative feedback on the look. MSN autos covered the car show and put it in the "loser" category.

Mike Moffa

Founder / Admin

Montreal Subaru Club

http://www.montreal-subaru-club.com

There's definitely some pent up demand from existing Subaru customers, as well as others who would have considered the Tribeca but ended up buying an Allroad or an XC90. I don't think Subaru will have much trouble meeting its modest sales targets with the B9, especially if the price speculation is correct.

• 2 months later...

FYI in case no one has seen on Subaru's Tribeca site, pricing has been announced:

7-Passenger Limited = $ 33,895

Leather Upholstry

Rear wide-screen DVD (optional)

Navigation System (optional)

7-Passenger = $ 32,395

Rear wide-screen DVD (optional)

5 Passenger Limited = $ 32,295

Leather Upholstry

5 Passenger = $30, 695

Prices are all listed as, "Starting at" so one can figure that the 7 Passenger Limited with the optional Navi and DVD system would probably be $37,895 or so

Rob

Archived