LegacyGT.com

Maddad Metal Trim

GTkansan

I have used their contact link on the website twice, and never gotten a reply. They dont have a number listed on the website either (im talking about daddysccp.com). Does anyone know how to contact maddad directly?

yeah most of the trim kits... are not trim pieces. They are all pretty much stick ons. Don't bother with those. They will eventually start warping and peeling off. If you want to change the look of your trim pieces your going to have to paint them. I painted mine and it came out all right it would have come out better if i did most of my parts.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86130

You just need to use good quality paints. SEM is highly recommended.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I really just wanted it for the center console cover, it would allow for continuity of the silver color down onto the console (which is pretty scuffed up in my car) and so I thought I could cover it up this way :)

I hate sticky paper trim kits.. I wish they'd just make them.. I mean our trim pieces really arent that hard to replace.. except the door trim..

that being said..

pics would be cool..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Guest heightsgtltd
I think at some point we found real metal trim pieces from JApan for the dash, but they were chrome. There is a thread somewhere about it but I dont think anyone actually bought them

Archived