LegacyGT.com

Good deal on Legacy 05 GT Ltd

joeyjojoe

I know this issue has been discussed several times before, but I wanted opinions on my particular situation.

Basically, I'm looking for the following car: black(or white) '05 Legacy GT Ltd. with autodimming mirror w/ homeling, rocker panels, spoiler. FYI, I live in Arizona. The dealer responded offering the price of $28748+TTL, which isn't bad for a first offer. I said that Fitzmall and another dealer in Texas were offering $26900 OTD.

Is this price too aggressive or am I shooting for approximately the right price. Oh, the dealer also said that they're still offering 2.9% for 63 mos.

Side note: are there other accessories you guys thing are useful to get?

I know this issue has been discussed several times before, but I wanted opinions on my particular situation.

Basically, I'm looking for the following car: black(or white) '05 Legacy GT Ltd. with autodimming mirror w/ homeling, rocker panels, spoiler. FYI, I live in Arizona. The dealer responded offering the price of $28748+TTL, which isn't bad for a first offer. I said that Fitzmall and another dealer in Texas were offering $26900 OTD.

Is this price too aggressive or am I shooting for approximately the right price. Oh, the dealer also said that they're still offering 2.9% for 63 mos.

Side note: are there other accessories you guys thing are useful to get?

I got my car from Camelback Subaru and I got a Silver Legacy GT LMT with the autodimmer mirror, upgraded security and the sub for 27.7 + TTL ... so I would say you can do better than that :) It will be nice to know someone else in AZ has a Leggy .. I saw one the other day finally ...

:eek: :eek: what kind of sales tax do you have in texas? 26.9K including tax is a steal for a limited.

FYI, I'm talking about 26.9K out the door, not 26.9K+TTL. So, you guys are telling me I'm shooting for the right numbers, right?

i got 27.9 + TTL for LGT LTD 5EAT w/ sub amp autodim.

if u are looking at 5MT just subtract a grand from this = 26.9.

The best u can do will be bet ween 26.5 and 26.9 for a 5MT and between 27.5 and 27.9 for the 5EAT (options may make a slight difference)

I doubt any dealer will go lower...i tried!!!!

if you get better than i would be jealous too.!!

Sticker here is about $32K.

Invoice is $28,500.

This is for a auto LGT. Can you get under invoice on a new car?

You should check Edmunds.com for the invoice price. I think your dealership or area has elevated prices. Sticker for Arizona is around $29K-30K, and the dealer has made first offer of $28.5

Byers Imports off of Hamilton. I have mad dealer connections though, especially with them, and was able to get a rebate on top of that too

Sweet. I'm in no rush to buy, but hope to get into either a Legacy GT, or Outback XT wagon sometime this summer.

Thanks!

Archived