LegacyGT.com

Recommended clutch/flywheel for stage2

onesillyracer

Well my throw out bearing is taking a dump, so the next logical step would be to replace the clutch and flywheel. Im currently stage 1, with my stage 2 setup going in in about a month with 60k miles on the car. What are the recommended setups? I dont want something that feels like im doing a leg workout every time i push in the clutch:)

I have an act 06-07 wrx or lgt clutch and gruppe s flywheel for sale right now should you go that route... it came highly recomended and that particular flywheel is the same weight as the stock wrx flywheel

I've heard some people say the ACT street lite flywheel is too light (in which case I'd get the WRX fly), some say it never chatters once the clutch is broken in. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

or the gruppe-s flywheel..it's 2 lbs heavier than the act and 3 lbs lighter than the wrx...

:spin:gotta plug this clutch when I can... 4 people have been looking for clutches and missed my classified for a clutch and fly for less than what act lists the clutch at. :cool:

Archived