LegacyGT.com

~2.5Ivs2.5GT How to Convince the Wife?~

Yes the joys of being single, picking what u want, wearing what u want, going where you want and most importantly, driving the way you like. To be honest, you just dont relise how much u throw yr car around when driving until u have a few people in the car with you.

[quote name='agctr']Yes the joys of being single, picking what u want, wearing what u want, going where you want and most importantly, driving the way you like. To be honest, you just dont relise how much u throw yr car around when driving until u have a few people in the car with you.[/quote] Especially when you see them slide around in the backseat! :lol: You can always just try to find a woman that suits your driving style. :P

[quote name='agctr']Yes the joys of being single, picking what u want, wearing what u want, going where you want and most importantly, driving the way you like. To be honest, you just dont relise how much u throw yr car around when driving until u have a few people in the car with you.[/quote] As someone who has been married to a wonderful woman for the last 14 years, and who picks what he wants (her comment about the Legacy wagon: "Get whatever you want."), wears what he wants and drives the way he likes, trust me...cars aren't anywhere near as important as a loving partner in your life. Love doesn't restrict...ever. Kevin

[quote name='gtguy'][quote name='agctr']Yes the joys of being single, picking what u want, wearing what u want, going where you want and most importantly, driving the way you like. To be honest, you just dont relise how much u throw yr car around when driving until u have a few people in the car with you.[/quote] As someone who has been married to a wonderful woman for the last 14 years, and who picks what he wants (her comment about the Legacy wagon: "Get whatever you want."), wears what he wants and drives the way he likes, trust me...cars aren't anywhere near as important as a loving partner in your life. Love doesn't restrict...ever. Kevin[/quote] Stop it.. i am getting all misty :lol:

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='gtguy'][quote name='agctr']Yes the joys of being single, picking what u want, wearing what u want, going where you want and most importantly, driving the way you like. To be honest, you just dont relise how much u throw yr car around when driving until u have a few people in the car with you.[/quote] As someone who has been married to a wonderful woman for the last 14 years, and who picks what he wants (her comment about the Legacy wagon: "Get whatever you want."), wears what he wants and drives the way he likes, trust me...cars aren't anywhere near as important as a loving partner in your life. Love doesn't restrict...ever. Kevin[/quote] Stop it.. i am getting all misty :lol:[/quote] I'll get you a tissue... :lol: Actually, the reason she wasn't too keen on leather was "I slide around more when you're having fun with the car," she said. :lol: A Christmas gift from her was a Skip Barber weekend. What a woman. Kevin

That's a cool women indeed. I can't complain at all about mine. She is very supportive about everything that I want to do. She loved the idea of getting a wagon so we can load it up with bikes and camping gear and our dog and take off whenever. Not to mention my friends that live in CO that I can road trip to see and sleep in the back of my wagon on the way, if I get sleepy or something. You can't overstate how important and understanding woman is.. ..I have been very lucky. perhaps not luck, more like a rigorous screening process :lol:

Archived