LegacyGT.com

Richardson

jarrod

What are you looking for? Authentic/good brew pubs, food, atmosphere?

There's often a NASIOC gang dinner/lunch meet at Bone Daddy's... it's a restaurant/bar with a, um, Hooter's like ambiance (but much better food and drink).

I don't think there's a Flying Saucer near Richardson, but it's pretty good for selection of beers. Humperdink's is also good, but the one in Richardson is not their brewpub... gotta go south down 75 to hit their brewpub (which is pretty good). Check Google Maps.

I'd head a bit south on US 75 and check out lower Greenville, Knox-Henderson, or Uptown neighborhoods for bars and restaurants. There's some good eats in Richardson too - if you have some preferences, we can probably point you in the right direction. http://www.guidelive.com has a good listing of restaurants by neighborhood too.

• 4 weeks later...
PM me or email us at Keith_Fields@awdtuning.com when you're in town. Like he said, there is a bone daddy's meet on Tuesday but there is also a Brooklyns Pizza meet in Allen (15 mins north) on Thursdays. And we are always having partys and meets over here at my house. Look forward to meeting you. :)

Mary

I should be in Texas sometime around 5pm sunday and leave around 5pm Thursday so I'll give you guys a yell sometime

Wanna meet up with a few of us for dinner tomorrow night? Richardson is a little far for me, would you mind driving to Plano? it's about half way for both of us. There is at least 5 in my group. I'll ask around and see if anyone else wants to join. Call me two-one-four 733.0319.

Mary

Archived